Hormone Imbalance Therapy
A decline in hormone production is a natural part of aging in both and . Although it typically starts in the 30’s, most people don’t feel the full effects of declining hormones until they are closer to middle age.
- Hot Flashes & Night Sweats
- Mood Swings
- Anxiety, Depression, & Irritability
- Low Libido
- Memory Lapses & Trouble Concentrating
- Weight Gain
- Insomnia & Sleep Apnea
- Lack of Muscle Tone
Regardless of your age, gender, or specific symptoms, you can find relief with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT).
How Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is Different
- The first major difference between Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and synthetic hormones is that Bioidentical Hormones are created from natural plant based extracts.
- The natural hormones in these plants remain unchanged during the compounding process because they are identical to the natural hormonal structure that exists in the human body.
- Bioidentical Hormones replace synthetic patented pharmaceutical drugs that don't work as well and have significant life-threatening side effects.
- For most people on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, the similar cellular structure means that the compound is metabolized in the body faster and easier.
- With their hormones in balance, men and women in the 30’s, 40’s, and beyond are able to enjoy renewed energy, better health, and a more positive outlook on life.
Dr. Henry E. Childers, M.D. is happy to provide patients with detailed information, answer all questions, and discuss any concerns. He will listen carefully to your description of their symptoms, and he will then perform testing on hormone levels to determine imbalances. Upon finding imbalances, Dr. Childers will provide patients with a personalized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program that is designed to meet individual needs. Countless patients in Doctor Childers' care have been able to use Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy to regain their health and improve their levels of wellness.