How BHRT Can Help You Get Back to You
Within one month of starting treatment, you may notice improvement in some or all of these areas:
- Balanced moods: You no longer experience feelings of hostility, anxiety, or depression that you can't explain. Your emotions are on a much more even keel.
- Increased sex drive: Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy increases the libido of both genders to what it was before they started suffering the effects of hormone loss.
- More regular sleep patterns: Hormone imbalance affects the hypothalamus, the area of the brain that regulates sleep. Restoring the balance helps decrease insomnia and gets you back to a more predictable pattern of sleep.
- Fat loss and improved muscle mass: Low levels of estrogen makes it hard to lose body fat while low testosterone levels have a negative effect on muscle tone. Replacing these hormones helps to eliminate both problems.
- Bone remodeling & regeneration: BHRT helps defend against problems like osteoporosis or hip fractures. Estrogen and testosterone have benefits for preventing bone loss.
Dr. Henry E. Childers, M.D. is happy to provide patients with detailed information, answer all questions, and discuss any concerns. He will listen carefully to your description of their symptoms, and he will then perform testing on hormone levels to determine imbalances. Upon finding imbalances, Dr. Childers will provide patients with a personalized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program that is designed to meet individual needs. Countless patients in Doctor Childers' care have been able to use Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy to regain their health and improve their levels of wellness.Schedule an Appointment