Why Heavy Toxins Are Harmful
Heavy metals refer to certain toxic minerals that attached so firmly to cells that they cannot easily be removed. Because of this they will accumulate over time. By the time we are 60 years old most of us have already accumulated a substantial amount of heavy metals. As soon as the levels get high enough (and that very between different people) they start to interfere with healing and cause Disease. The main heavy metals all lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium and uranium.
All toxins can be a major stumbling block for healing. That’s the bad news. But here’s the good news. They can be removed. The body is set up to remove these toxins through the action of the liver, kidney, lungs, skin and lymphatic system. That is what detoxification program is all about.Schedule an Appointment
A build up of toxins can lead to symptoms, such as chronic fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, unexplained tremors, depression, and chronic headaches, among other problems. Ridding the body of these toxins is vital to improving health and longevity.
You might get heavy metal poisoning if you: work in a factory that uses heavy metals; breathe in old lead paint dust when you fix up your home; eat fish caught in an area with high levels of mercury; use herbal medicines that have heavy metals in them.
Environmental pollution can be a killer
Are you breathing in freeway dust every day? Then your body is probably toxic.
Pollutants invade the bodies’ tissues just as they invade the bloodstream. In particular, heavy metals can contribute to degenerative diseases. They can also cause symptoms, such as chronic fatigue, memory loss, insomnia, unexplained tremors, depression, and chronic headaches, among other problems. Ridding the body of heavy metal toxic substances will improve a person’s ability to fight disease, recover faster, sustain better health and live longer.
Have you ever considered you could be lead toxic? It’s everywhere, even in lipstick.
Do you regularly eat fish, or do you have amalgams? Then the chances are you’re mercury toxic.
- Weakness and tiredness
- Achy joints and muscles
- Feel confused
- Go numb
- Pass out