What are the therapeutic effects of ozone?
- Stimulates blood circulation.
- Improves the oxygen supply throghout the body.
- Promotes the detoxifying function of the liver.
- Improves liver lesions produced by alcohol or viruses (hepatitis).
- Strongly reduces blood lipids.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Helps the body to better support other treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Effectively combat stress.
- Improves overall condition.
Ozone has five properties that account for why it works so well
1. Ozone is a powerful mitochondrial stimulant
2. Ozone is a potentiator of the immune system.
3. Ozone stimulates increased uptake of oxygen by stimulating the enzyme diphosophoglycerate (DPG)
4. Ozone improves circulation
5. Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy including Vitamin C
Benefits of Ozone Treatments
How is Ozone Used Medically?
- Major Auto Hemotherapy
- Ozone Rectal Insulflation
- Ozone Sauna
- Direct Ozone
- Ozone Oil