This edition includes the following studies and articles:
- Efficacy of Platelet-Rich Plasma for Bone Fusion in Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion.
- Intra-articular injections of expanded mesenchymal stem cells with and without addition of platelet-rich plasma are safe and effective for knee osteoarthritis.
- Activated platelet-rich plasma (PRP) improves cartilage regeneration using adipose stem cells encapsulated in a 3D alginate scaffold.
- The effect of mesenchymal stem cells combined with platelet-rich plasma on skin wound healing.
- A cost-effective cell- and matrix-based minimally invasive single-stage chondroregenerative technique developed with validated vertical translation methodology.